Meal prep made easy with Steph at Meal Plan Addict
Meet Steph - Meal Plan Addict
Hi, I’m Steph, former meal prep novice, now meal planning addict.
I love kitchen gadgets and technology, creating easy meal planning recipes, and saving time through meal prep savvy.
Living in Airdrie, Alberta, life was always on the go as a busy Project Manager, wife, and mother of kids and foster pups alike.
I needed to find a way to get organized with meal times, and prep some things on Sunday to make life easier during the week.
Weekly meal planning & prep did just that: it allowed me to feed my family more than pickles (but I still do), fill our fridge with delicious meals that were grab and go ready.
Sharing all my fun (sometimes failed) experiments, learnings, and product how-to’s, Meal Plan Addict is a space to help you get organized in your meals, discover tasty recipes, and take your time back! Here, you’ll discover:
- Simple recipes for flavourful, filling meals,
- Confidence to use kitchen tools and gadgets,
- How to easily add more veggies into your meals,
- Time-saving tricks - without having to sacrifice quality, and
- So much more!
Creative meal prep ideas
Sharing how to use products - both ingredients and kitchen gadgets - is as important as the recipes themselves. Why?
Because I want you to have creative fun in the kitchen so you can eat well, save money on dining out, and enjoy knowing you have a week of filling meals taken care of!
A few favourites to start?
Fun bits about me
- Sneaky veggies are my jam. Just search "sneaky veggie" on the blog!
- Photographing food is almost as fun as prepping it.
- I am an early adopter of kitchen gadgets so I can review them for you!
- Give me an ingredient and I can find a creative use for it. Yes...this is a dare!
- My instant pot magnet is in every state and province across North America!!!!!