Easy Asian Pork Meatballs in the oven or Air Fryer make an awesome dinner, or add in some rice and a veggie and you have a perfect meal prep lunch.
Yes, another meatball recipe. But this time, pork!
Easy Asian Pork Meatballs!
Meatballs are a favorite here on the blog. I usually do turkey meatballs, but I decided to change things up a bit this time, with pork!
I also normally do my meatballs in a sauce in the instant pot. But, I have really been liking the flavorful, no sauce meatballs!
These meatballs are like little balls of naked wontons.
That what they taste like to me! Lots of Asian inspired flavors in these guys! Sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger… mmmm… so many of my favorite flavors all combined into one.
The absolute best part of these. 100% freezer friendly. I love to double this recipe, and then pop frozen meatballs into my air fryer on a busy weeknight.
I am not new to freezing meatballs and I share my method here.
I even love to turn this recipe into a quick meal prep lunch with some rice and steamed broccoli- but you can use any veggie you like!
Easy Asian Pork Meatballs
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp scallions, white parts diced finely
- 1/3 tsp red chili pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and gently mix until combined. Do not over mix.
- Roll mixture into 1- 1/2 inch meatballs.
To Cook in the Airfryer
- Add the meatballs into the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Set time to 400F and timer for 10 minutes. Shake the basket half way through. Check that internal temp is 160F. Cook time may vary just a bit depending on size of meatballs.
To cook in the Oven
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until internal temp of 160F.
So, there you have it, another meatball recipe to add to the blog collection of meatballs!