No boil pizza pasta bake has all of your favorite pizza flavors piled up together in a simple casserole! This version is a no boil version, so just load up your casserole dish and bake!
Just like with any pizza, go ahead and top your pizza pasta bake however you want. You can even do half and half if you have people with different tastes!
As if pizza and pasta coming together wasn't enough, this dinner involves ONE pan, and no need to boil the noodles before you assemble your casserole.
Pizza Pasta Cooking Tips & Variations
- You can easily make this vegetarian, but omitting the pepperoni and loading yor pasta bake up with veggies.
- You can pre boil the noodles if you like. Omit the water in the recipe and bake in only sauce. The baking time will also be halved.
- Add cooked ground beef or italian sausage for a heartier pasta bake!
- Smaller household? Half the recipe and use a smaller baking dish, or divide into 2 dishes and freeze one after baking.
- Don't have rigatoni? Swap for penne!
- Of course, you can use which ever toppings you like!
Assembly of your Pizza Pasta Bake
This dinner is a one pot wonder where you add the noodles, sauce, parm, and water to a baking dish.
Gently mix to combine.
Bake for 20 minutes, THEN add the cheese and toppings, and bake for another 20 minutes.
Let it cool for 5 -10 minutes to set, and then, dinner is served!
Don't forget to load up half your plate with a veggie!
Here are some great veggie side dishes to go with pizza pasta bake:
When you add pizza pasta bake to your meal plan, I want to see your creation! Tag me @mealplanaddict on Instagram or come post a photo in the Meal Plan Addict Community!
No Boil Pizza Pasta Bake
- 5 cups (500g) dry rigatoni
- 1 jar pasta sauce of choice
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2.5 cups water
- 10 slices dry pepperoni slices
- ½ cup diced green pepper
- 2 pepperocini peppers, sliced.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a 9 X 13 baking dish, combine the dry noodles, sauce, water and parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, pull the dish out of the oven, add your toppings.
- Cover the dish back up, and bake for another 20 minutes (or until pasta cooked to desired tenderness).
- For a crispy cheese layer, in the last 5 minutes, turn the broiler on and uncover the dish. Watch is closely during this time so it doesn't burn.
- Remove from the oven and allow the dish to sit for 10 minutes to cool and "tighten up".
- Serve immediatly.