Instant Pot Ginger Beef Stir Fry
Instant Pot Ginger Beef Sir Fry is ready after 7 minutes under pressure and done before you can even order take out!
Servings 4 people
- 2 lbs sirloin steak, sliced into strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger (or ginger paste)
- 1/4 tsp red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup LOW SODIUM soy sauce this sauce hasn't been tested with regular soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey or sub brown sugar
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- 1.5 cups beef broth
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp water
Add all of the ingredients EXCEPT the cornstarch, water, and red pepper into your instant pot liner.
Secure the lid, set to sealing, and set on high pressure for 7 minutes.
When the pressure cycle is complete, do a quick release.
Press cancel, and select saute.
Add the cornstarch slurry and the red pepper slices. Let simmer on saute for 3-4 minutes until sauce is desired thickness and veggies softened to desired tenderness.
Serve with noodles, rice, or cauliflower rice - your choice!
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g