Instant Pot Leftover Brisket Soup
Instant Pot Leftover Brisket Soup is THE solution to your leftover brisket woes. It is such an easy way to turn leftovers into a freezer friendly grab and go lunch!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
NPR 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 4 cups leftover brisket, chopped into bite size pieces
- 6 cups Beef Broth
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 796 mL can diced tomatoes
- 2 Chipotle peppers (in adobo)
- 1 tbsp adobo sauce from the chipotle pepper can
- 1 tbso oregano
- 398 mL can black beans, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper, to taste
Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot liner.
Secure the lid, and set the pot to sealing.
On manual (or pressure cook button) set the cook time to 5 minutes.
Allow for 10 minutes of natural pressure release and then quick release the remaining pressure.
Serve immediately, or allow to cool and transfer to a freezer safe container.