Veggie Loaded Asian Noodle Jar Salad
This Veggie Loaded Asian Noodle Jar Salad is a perfect way to make your lunches once on Sunday and have them ready to go for up to 3 days in advance! Hello meal prep win!
Servings 1 salad jar
- 1/2 cup whole wheat spaghetti noodles cooked
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas halved
- 1/2 cup edamame beans
- 1/2 cup julienne carrots
- 3 scallions finely chopped
- 3 mini peppers sliced
- sesame seeds garnish
- 2 tbsp soy sauce LOW SODIUM
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp sriracha add another 1/4 tsp if you like spicy
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small jar. Put the lid on and shake. You can also whisk in a bowl if you prefer.
Pour the dressing into your jar.
Add the cooked noodles to the bottom of the jar.
Layer the rest of the veggies in the following order. Add the edamame on top of the noodles, then peppers, snap peas, carrots, and then scallions.
Garnish with sesame seeds.