Curried Chickpea Salad Meal Prep
Full of flavor this delicious curried chickpea salad will have you falling in love with the simplicity of meal prep.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Tahini paste
- 2 tbsp Yellow Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 540 ml Canned Chickpeas, drained an rinsed
- 1/2 Medium Bell Pepper, core removed and diced
- 1/4 Medium Red Onion, finely diced
- 1 Medium Carrot, grated or julienned
Add to your Meal Prep Curried Chicken Salad with these options
- Mini Pitas for dipping
- Side of Veggies like Cucumber and Grape Tomatoes
- Lettuce Cups
- Tortilla or Large Pita to make into a wrap
In a large bowl, whisk together the greek yogurt and tahini.
Add curry powder, salt and pepper to yogurt/tahini mixture and whisk.
Add chickpeas and remaining chopped veggies and gently toss till well coated with yogurt mixture.
Serve on it's own or with one of the add on options
Store in the fridge for up to 4 days. This recipe will not freeze well.
Nutritional Information is based on the Curried Chickpea Salad only. Additional sides have not been included.
Serving: 4servings | Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 7g