Crunchy Chopped Greek Salad
This beautiful greek salad recipe is perfect for quick or fancy dinners alike. Easy and satisfying, this salad recipe will be sure to impress!
Servings 2 people / personal salads
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 small/medium romaine hearts, washed, spun and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (keep whole if doing this as a make ahead lunch)
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives sliced in half
- ¾ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 cup diced red and/or green peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup Olive oil
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 very small Garlic glove minced. Be careful with raw garlic. A little goes a long way.
- ¼ tsp salt
- pinch fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients and gently toss to combine.
For meal prep version, split the ingredients in half to create two separate salads. Keep the dressing separate.
Pour desired amount of dressing over salad just before eating.
Store for up to 4 days in the fridge (without dressing mixed in)
The ingredient measurements are just estimates, go ahead and go rogue!