Sweet Chili Chicken Instant Mason Jar Soup
Sweet Chili Chicken instant mason jar soups are not just for looks, prepping your jars on Sunday, and adding water each day at lunch makes for a fresh lunch without cooking everyday!
Servings 1 soup
- 1 Tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 Tablespoon sweet red chili sauce add more to desired preference
- shredded chicken breast, cooked
- julienne carrot
- spiralzied zucchini
- green onion, diced scallions
- snap peas, cut lengthwise
- salt, to taste
- pinch red chili flakes, optional.
Place the bouillion powder and sweet chili sauce in the bottom of the jar.
Place the chicken into the flavor base.
Add in the carrots, zucchini, snap peas, green onion, and cilantro.
When you are ready to eat, simply add boiling water and let steep with the lid on for approximately 3 minutes. Don’t forget to give it a stir before you put the lid on so the flavor base can dissolve.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g