Air Fryer Asian Beef & Veggies
Air Fryer Asian Beef & Veggies in 8 minutes. Yes, 8 minutes - and it is a freezer friendly prep meal. The ultimate busy family meal!
Servings 4 people
- 1 lb sirloin steak cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (or arrowroot powder)
- ½ medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger do not sub dry ground ginger
- ¼ tespoon red chili flakes
- ½ cup LOW SODIUM soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice optional
- ¼ cup water
Thaw zip bag in the fridge overnight.
Using tongs, remove the steak and veggies, and transfer to the Air Fryer. Discard the marinade.
Set the Air Fryer to 400F and the timer to 8 minutes. I like to shake the basket half way through, but I don't think it is necessary.
Serve with rice, and garnish with sesame seeds and scallions.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g