Pomegranate Pineapple Salsa
Pomegranate Pineapple salsa is my holiday potluck go to dish! It really is as simple as tossing together some fresh and vibrant fruits and veggies together in a bowl. This salsa is even better if it is made ahead and the flavors get to mingle!
Servings 8 cups
- 2 green peppers diced
- 2 red peppers
- ⅓ cup red onion diced fine, add more to desired preference
- ¼ - ½ cup cilantro chopped fine
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 whole fresh pineapple diced into small pieces
- 1 Pomegranate, arils removed
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed diced fine
- To prevent the pomegranate arils from making a mess and bleeding in your salsa, gently rinse them under cold water using a sieve.
- If making this ahead of time, leave the pomegranate out until serving time.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g