Beef Teriyaki Instant Mason Jar Soup
This soup is a quick and easy way to use up your steak dinner leftovers for a next day lunch!
- 1/4 cup raw broccoli chopped into small pieces
- Handful sprialized Zucchini noodles
- Handful sprialized Carrot noodles
- 4 Mushrooms quartered
- Green onion chopped
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- ¾ cup Cooked Steak or use Beef Jerky
- 1 TBS Teriyaki
- 2 TSP Better than Bouillon - Beef Base add more or less to taste
Add the sauce and broth paste to the bottom of the jar
Add the remainder of the veggies in any order - as long as the steak is the bottom layer on the sauces.
Store in the fridge up to 3 days.
When ready to eat, add boiling water to the top of the jar.
Secure with a lid and GENTLY shake.
Let steep for 3-4 minutes.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g