Mojito Fruit Salad
Fruit salad with the fresh and vibrant addition of mint and lime mojito flavors, this fruit salad is perfect for those summer BBQs or breakfast bento boxes!
- 2 cups cantaloupe diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved sliced
- 2 cups watermelon cubes
- 1 cup grapes, sliced in half
- 1 large orange, peeled and in slices
- Juice of 2 limes add more if you want more citrus flavor
- 5-6 leaves fresh mint sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon sugar optional if you want a sweeter salad
Gently combine all of the fruit in a bowl. Take care with the more delicate strawberries.
At time of serving, add the lime juice, zest, and mint. Add the sugar here as well, if you choose to use it.
Store in the fridge for up to 3 days. The fruit will release juices and not be as firm, but the flavor is even better!
Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 22g