Ground Chicken Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps
Ground chicken teriyaki lettuce wraps are a quick weeknight dinner when you use Edo Japan's famous teriyaki sauce and then load those lettuce wraps up with rice and veggies for a big crunch and saucy dinner!
Servings 8 wraps
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 bottle Edo Japan Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 head romaine lettuce, sliced in half, and inner core removed so you are left with lettuce cups.
- 1.5 cups rice (any rice you wish, works here)
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced into sticks
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced into sticks
- 1 cup cooked edamame beans (not in the pod) check your grocery store's frozen foods section for these.
Prepare the rice as per the directions on the package.
Meanwhile, with medium high heat, cook your ground chicken until no longer pink.
Add the bottle of Edo Japan Teriyaki sauce. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes until the sauce is hot.
Remove the teriyaki chicken from heat.
Assemble your wraps by filling a lettuce cup with rice, then teriyaki chicken, followed by the veggie toppings.
Enjoy right away or pack each component up separately and store in the fridge for no more than 4 days.