Asian Chicken Chopped Salad
Asian chicken chopped salad is loaded with hearty veggies and lean chicken to make a hearty and vibrant meal prep salad!
Course Meal Prep Lunch
Keyword Asian Chicken Salad, Chopped Salad, Meal Prep Salad
Prep Time 10 minutes minutes
Servings 4 meal prep salads
- 1 small head napa cabbage (or swap with romaine hearts)
- 3 carrots, cut julienne
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 3 scallions / green onion, chopped
- ¼ small red onion, diced adjust to your preference
- 2 large baked chicken breasts, sliced thin
- peanuts, for garnish
- cilantro, for garnish
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced go easy on raw garlic!
- a pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
Divide all of the salad ingredients evenly into each container, with the cabbage on the bottom of the container.
Keep peanuts separate or they will soften a bit.