Mediterranean Chopped Salad Meal Prep
Mediterranean chopped salad meal prep is an easy meal prep with fresh produce, and the most moist and juicy chicken. It is all drizzled with easy home made dressing, too!
Servings 4 meal preps
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cucumber, ½" chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, whole
- 2 cups red pepper, ½" chopped
- thin red onion slices (to preference)
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 head romaine, copped into ½" pieces
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp honey
- salt & pepper to taste
For the Chicken
Pre heat oven to 450F
Drizzle the chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper
Bake until 165F (approx 15-20 minutes)
Remove from oven and cover and let rest until cool to the touch.
Place the chicken in the fridge.
Once cooled, slice into thin slices.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 22g