Prep Ahead Cucumber Chickpea Salad
Servings 4 cups
- 2 long english cucumbers, cut into bite sizes pieces approx 4-6 cups
- 3/4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 14oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp salt (add more after mixing to suit taste)
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp dried dill
In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper.
Fold in the cucumber, onion, and chickpeas, and gently combine.
This salad is best enjoyed after sitting the the refrigerator overnight. The dressing will thin out the longer it sits.
This salad keeps best if eaten within 3 days.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 3g | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g